Welcome to Episode 9 of the TRANSFORMA TU INGLÉS PROFESIONAL podcast!
I'm your host Daniel Smith.
Today I will be talking with Alastair, an AMAZING coach from my team, all about:
- The meaning of the phrasal verb: to end up
- Alastair's TEFL story
- My story about my first intensive week in Spain
- The meaning of the term "gap year"
- What it means when you "put someone up for the night"
- And, why native English speakers have no idea what phrasal verbs are
This podcast is aimed at helping you push your business English communication skills to the next level so that you can grow professionally and achieve your international career goals!
So, without further ado let's get straight into it:
Daniel - Tu coach inglés