Welcome to Episode 8 of the TRANSFORMA TU INGLÉS PROFESIONAL podcast!
I'm your host Daniel Smith.
Today I will be talking with Alastair, an AMAZING coach from my team, all about:
- Whether you should REALLY be trying to stop translating in your brain.
- Why it is important to understand how your brain works.
- The differences between the conscious and subconscious brain.
- Some key metaphors so that the process of making yourself more fluent is understandable.
- How many times you need to use a word before it moves from one part of the brain to another.
- And, some ways to get some practice so that you can move more vocabulary into your subconscious brain.
This podcast is aimed at helping you push your business English communication skills to the next level so that you can grow professionally and achieve your international career goals!
WHEN YOU ARE READY YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
COACHING 1 to 1: If you would like to take your professional communication skills to the next level we can organise 1 to 1 coaching that is specifically tailored to your needs and goals. If you are interested click HERE to discover the prices and methodology!
BOOKS: ¡He publicado dos libros a través de Amazon y ambos tienen reseñas de 5 estrellas! Si estás interesado aquí están los enlaces: 365 consejos para mejorar tu inglés o 123 consejos para impresionar a tu jefe con tu inglés
CONTACT US: If you would like to give us some feedback whether positive or negative, we would LOVE to hear from you! Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentioned in this episode:
Si quieres entender el programa por completo, te recomendamos que leas la transcripción mientras lo escuchas. Te llevará al siguiente nivel de comprensión.