Welcome to Episode 72 of the TRANSFORMA TU INGLÉS PROFESIONAL podcast!
I'm your host Daniel Smith.
Today I will be talking with Alastair, an AMAZING coach from my team, all about:
- Why calling something off has nothing to do with calling anyone
- Why bring something forward can be utterly confusing
- Why "look into" can get you out of tight corners
- The meaning of "press on" which does not mean "encender"
- And why meetings are rarely productive if they "drag on"
This podcast helps you push your business English communication skills to the next level so that you can grow professionally and achieve your international career goals!
WHEN YOU ARE READY YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
COACHING 1 to 1: If you would like to take your professional communication skills to the next level we can organise 1 to 1 coaching that is specifically tailored to your needs and goals. If you are interested Click HERE to book your strategy call
BOOKS: ¡He publicado dos libros a través de Amazon y ambos tienen reseñas de 5 estrellas! Si estás interesado aquí están los enlaces: 365 consejos para mejorar tu inglés o 123 consejos para impresionar a tu jefe con tu inglés
CONTACT US: If you would like to give us some feedback whether positive or negative, we would LOVE to hear from you! Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org