63. The complexities of "asumir más responsabilidad"
Welcome to Episode 63 of the TRANSFORMA TU INGLÉS PROFESIONAL podcast!
I'm your host Daniel Smith.
Today I will be talking with Alastair, an AMAZING coach from my team, all about:
- The importance of being able to express "asumir más responsabilidad" in English
- Why "assume" is a false friend for Spanish speakers
- The phrasal verb that you MUST know if you want to translate this expression correctly
- And stories from both Alastair and I about when we took on more responsibility!
This podcast helps you push your business English communication skills to the next level so that you can grow professionally and achieve your international career goals!
WHEN YOU ARE READY YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
COACHING 1 to 1: If you would like to take your professional communication skills to the next level we can organise 1 to 1 coaching that is specifically tailored to your needs and goals. If you are interested click HERE to discover the prices and methodology!
BOOKS: ¡He publicado dos libros a través de Amazon y ambos tienen reseñas de 5 estrellas! Si estás interesado aquí están los enlaces: 365 consejos para mejorar tu inglés o 123 consejos para impresionar a tu jefe con tu inglés
CONTACT US: If you would like to give us some feedback whether positive or negative, we would LOVE to hear from you! Please send an email to: email@example.com
Mentioned in this episode:
JOIN THE FLUENCY COMMUNITY
If you want to take your professional English to the next level, join Daniel and Alastair in the FLUENCY COMMUNITY!