Welcome to Episode 44 of the TRANSFORMA TU INGLÉS PROFESIONAL podcast!
I'm your host Daniel Smith.
Today I will be talking with Alastair, an AMAZING coach from my team, all about:
- Why it's always best to say CV rather than "curriculum" except in the US where they use a French word!
- Why Alastair sometimes uses the Spanish pronunciation for Linkedin!
- The strategy you should adopt if you need to translate your CV into English
- A few key words that you MUST get right when you are talking about your qualifications
- And some common pitfalls in terms of expressions you are likely to use
This podcast helps you push your business English communication skills to the next level so that you can grow professionally and achieve your international career goals!
WHEN YOU ARE READY YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
THE FLUENCY COMMUNITY: Are you looking to take your English fluency to the next stage? Join the waiting list by clicking here: Click HERE to join the waiting list
COACHING 1 to 1: If you would like to take your professional communication skills to the next level we can organise 1 to 1 coaching that is specifically tailored to your needs and goals. If you are interested Click HERE to book your strategy call with Daniel
BOOKS: ¡He publicado dos libros a través de Amazon y ambos tienen reseñas de 5 estrellas! Si estás interesado aquí están los enlaces: 365 consejos para mejorar tu inglés o 123 consejos para impresionar a tu jefe con tu inglés
CONTACT US: If you would like to give us some feedback whether positive or negative, we would LOVE to hear from you! Please send an email to: email@example.com