Welcome to Episode 26 of the TRANSFORMA TU INGLÉS PROFESIONAL podcast!
I'm your host Daniel Smith.
Today I will be talking with Alastair, an AMAZING coach from my team, all about:
- Why the verb "fall" by itself is GREAT to describe business trends
- Why "fall down" is a favourite for Spanish speakers but is often incorrect
- How my parents recently fell over in dramatic fashion
- Why you can only fall off something when you have already got on it
- And why there is a slight but significant difference between fall through and fall out.
This podcast is aimed at helping you push your business English communication skills to the next level so that you can grow professionally and achieve your international career goals!
WHEN YOU ARE READY YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
COACHING 1 to 1: If you would like to take your professional communication skills to the next level we can organise 1 to 1 coaching that is specifically tailored to your needs and goals. If you are interested click HERE to discover the prices and methodology!
BOOKS: ¡He publicado dos libros a través de Amazon y ambos tienen reseñas de 5 estrellas! Si estás interesado aquí están los enlaces: 365 consejos para mejorar tu inglés o 123 consejos para impresionar a tu jefe con tu inglés
CONTACT US: If you would like to give us some feedback whether positive or negative, we would LOVE to hear from you! Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org